On my wife’s blog she answered some questions and then made some new ones and asks others to answer them (not me) and out of boredom and narcissism I decided to try the questions.
1. What is your favorite blog post of your own and why? Oooooooo, talk about narcissistic, what do I like the most of the things I’ve said because I think my words are so profound to begin with? Hmmm, I’d say I like the football rants because that was the impetuous for doing the blog and allows me to vent frustrations.
2. What is your favorite hobby and why? Would blogging be a hobby? Ehh, that’s new, I guess my favorite life long hobby is sports. Writing about, playing, watching or anything sport related has provided me with lots of entertainment.
3. How does my family feel about my blogging? Those that read it I think like it, but if they don’t they can do like 99.99999999999999999 % of the world and not read it! If I could get that number down to like 99.77777777777777 %, I’d be richer than shyte!
4. Where do you work? At a medical billing company, did you fall asleep? Sorry. I didn’t ask the questions, just answering them.
5. Favorite quote of all time? This is like favorite song or movie; it changes all the time. For today I’d say Freddie Mercury “They can say what they want, but we aren’t too bad for 4 ageing Queens!”
6. Favorite subject in high school and why? Serious answer, Math because I was good at it and it came easy to me (until Calc); not serious answer is class with ADHD teachers. I actually won 5 dollars off a kid betting him I could get a test postponed till the next day. I asked 2 questions that led to a discussion that took the whole class and the teacher said oh no, more time to study, we will take the test Monday!
7. Where did you come up with name of my blog? Wow, what a question. Well anyone that knows Freud can tell you he had a lot of sex issues/beliefs etc etc etc. And to me one of the funniest things to hear someone say in anger is go F yourself or suck my bleep, so in a play on words it just came to me, gofreudmyblog. I mean really a blog is a good way to say here is what I’m thinking about (weather its serious/fun/stupid/silly/informative…)
So I guess I’m saying read this and try and figure me out while I at laugh at your face, because if you try and make too much sense of my ramblings your face will contort into a veiny brain freeze type of bitter beer face mush! Here is a hint: I’m nuts and full of shyte 75% of the time and the other 25% I’m asleep.
8. My dream home? Right now, any and soon! (Neighbors suck!) But if I had the option, a big ranch with a giant basement with 4 big screen TVs and giant comfy leather couches to watch football with all my family and friends. And (my wife knows where I’m headed)……………… a big giant frickin MOAT with a drawbridge and real crocodiles and snakes to eat whomever tried to get on my land and would surely fall into my awesome MOAT. Ok, and probably with a Ferrari only garage and sweet stone pillars with protective Gargoyles!
There should be a 9th question that asks how the hell did you find someone to marry you, but I’d have no answer other than dumb luck.
That was fun, anything else people would like to know, just ask and I will give you an answer ASAP.
Um, thanks for your responses! Let's keep it at 99.99999999999999999% so less people will know how I'm married to a crazy person! :-)
ReplyDeleteIf we were that rich I could get therapy?! lol
ReplyDelete