Reason this is short and I can let go is - I'm in Vegas baby!! Belated honeymoon for Callie and I, also her best friend is out here celebrating being newlyweds with her husband and family. Having a blast in our second trip to Vegas, the Monte Carlo is very nice (better than luxor fo sho) and one day we will get to the Bellagio!!
On to the picks, man did we all suck last week- high was 29 out 55- well when all top teams go almost potty trained 2 yr old and shyte themselves the first time you try no diaper that will happen.
10 - Sparty wins, we don't play them, so win out and fighting dantonio's have a bigten championship. Wow, and it almost killed him to get there, maybe he'll smile if they do, maybe!
9 - Bucks win, we better and we owe them for last year, usually tress will go non sweatervest and lay the hammer, if we have soul at all look for this to get ugly.
8 - ND wins, sorry my second fav team navy, no upset this year. Bill should be happy Coach looks like he can see that corner and is flooring it to turn golden domers back into a power. Just in time for contract renegotiation, hey NBC bend over her it comes!!
7 - Neb wins, another team that should have some good anger to release and hopefully (for my picks) will!
6 - Utah wins, who cares
5 - Iowa wins, anyone who thinks badgers are good cause of Saturday is delusional. Ok I can't resist, let me say why I love being a buckeye fan! I love having everyone take their best shot and I will gladly put up with the heart break of a Saturday night over being the pathetic inferior little guy who has to get so excited over pulling the upset because they never really ever will be in contention for the big prize, I don't like Florida or SC, but I respect them more than second class fucking losers like wisconsin, purdue, oregon st, oregon, vanderbilt, etc etc I'm a big dog, not a blue field lover, I love America and the capitalist spirit of the big guy, so all the commie's can enjoy the Boise St vs TCU or Oregon National Championship game if it happens - I'll be watching a movie with my wife. You know what neb joining the bigten means, its now the big 4 and the little 8. OSU is, Mich will be again, Neb is and Penn st will be again after JoePa kicks or retires the rest are just playing to get that one special night, we play for a special season every year. The world needs ditch diggers too and they go to Wisconsin or Purdue or Indiana etc etc. Damn that felt good!
4 - Miami wins, only because it's at home and NC only has about like 50 guys still on scholarship!
3 - Aub wins, wow guess there is a special black quarterback who can do it all and where's number 2, sadly he is in Alabama. War Eagle. Maybe you can win out and Oklahoma can win out and we will get a semi watchable Nat Champ game?
2 - Mizzu wins, but we won't cause mizzu is primed for an upset, I think or at least this is where I try to do some crazy picks and make up some points, if I go 10 for 10 this week I definitely will with these picks.
1 - Air Force wins, come on bolts carry the flag for the Academies and pull the upset, "you can do it!!"
Damn that was my shot at being short and concise! lol! back to helping keep the lights on in Vegas!! I did win the MNF bet last night, to bad I lost the over bet!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.