Friday, October 29, 2010
"The less I seek my source for some definitive the closer I am to fine"
When we ask why are we asking for the truth or a definitive? I think often my problims are from looking for a definitive, believing in a definitive and assuming others are of a certain definitive. I/we could desperately benefit from acceptance of more gray in our lives. Black and White, wrong and right, the definitives falsely comfort our minds, but darken our souls. I'm a major violator - when i'm strong, good, whom I want to be - I am caring, open minded, and striving for new experiences. When i'm scared, angry, weak - whom I hate - I close my mind and heart, often shouting or spewing vulgarity and judgement: A living political add with as little help and purpose. Four years ago you turned off my gravity and helped me let go. There are and always will be heavier days where I/we get bogged down and fall for definitives, but I promise never to let them define me or keep me from exploring, growing - being better - Unreserved. xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you! (Happy sorta anniversary! lol)
ReplyDelete