Monday, July 19, 2010

I was wrong

As I said in my profile, i'm trying to be funny most of the time and i'm not affraid to admit when i'm wrong or when i'm being a hypocrite. Having said this, you might want to disregard what I said about a mosque to be at the ground zero site. Why? Well, the greatest mistake in the history of presidential politics had a similar opinion. If she became a buckeye fan, i'd consider rooting for the team up north! Just incase someone has a question as to whom I'm refering to, allow me to list some of my favorite papers or magazines: The other paper, The Dispatch, Newsweek, Sports Illisutrated and Time.(not that hard is it sarah?) The only political person that should like her is Dan Quayle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.