Friday, July 9, 2010
Go tell is on Espn?
Lebron James should be assassinated. – disclaimer – DO NOT HARM IN ANY WAY LEBRON JAMES OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER……… Now, why would I say that then? Well, it’s what he wants, really, he wants to be the savior and for people to ‘witness’. His Christ complex is off the charts, Paris Hilton called him to say he should tone it down. Now before you say I’m a bitter cavs fan you should know, I could care less about the NBA. That league died for me when Jordan retired/went to the Wizards. When I was real young I liked the Celtics and watched with my Dad and then the bulls in the 90’s, but in recent years I’ve watched 3 playoff games and that’s it – it’s boring! Give me college ball and football. The Lebron thing is only interesting the way the circus or a freak show is interesting. Let’s also realize that Cleveland is a Browns town, if the tribe or cavs are good people will go, but if they suck who cares. All this anger and hurt over Lebron is because the browns have sucked since they returned and have little hope of changing that soon. Now if the real savior, Holmgren, can turn things around then (and only then) will Cleveland really start to heal, and people will forget and move on. One warning to Kind James, good luck keeping your mom off the young studs in south beach! I mean if she’s really into the Delante West’s of the world than south beach is going to look like Schmitt’s schnitzel buffet!! So in closing, remember the buckeyes play in 55 days and that’s what matters in the sports world, not the NBA or the Yankee’s baseball league or soccer or whatever. Go Bucks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.