I wish Christians practice more of the personal accountability part of the bible and less of the let me tell you how your lifestyle is wrong and you’ll burn in hell for it part of the bible. Frankly, I don’t believe there is the latter in the bible, in fact I believe the bible actually says - - big side note,
says means was passed mouth to mouth
like the telephone game by stories for a couple hundo
years before being written down by the first genius
to figure out the power, money, and control to be gained
from a new organized religion, especially one where all
our a-hole moments can be erased just by asking. If my
daughter or wife or mom or etc was raped and god gave
the criminal (after I killed him) eternal forgiveness
because he repented, well get me a jersey for the other team
when the final battle comes…
- - here are some good common sense rules to live by (for those of you that can’t figure it out). If you don’t live by these, GOD will judge you. Not if you see your neighbor kissing a dude tell him he’s going to hell. I wish the bible had a commandment about having 12 kids by 5 men in a two bedroom trailer or section 8 housing being a sin. Or if there was a Facebook is a sin section, I’d be Stephen Baldwin and Rod Parsley’s 700 club member of the year!! I like when I hear people standing around the ‘water cooler’ talking about the crazy Muslims and the restrictive backward beliefs, pot v kettle? Finally, I love the freedom of religion we have in America, I just fear some people think its freedom of Christianity. Finally, I don’t murder, rape, armored robbery, kidnap, child porn or any other major crime, because it’s WRONG and I have good parents, not because it’s a sin. Glad I went to work today, can’t wait till the prayer visual right after facebook time which runs from like 7:30 – 4 with 15 minute breaks for work ever other hour!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.