Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hhhmmmmmmmmm

I’m distracted, can’t get motivated or inspired or pissed enough to write about anything great, so I’ll just synopsize my weekend. Had a very good weekend – almost perfect (if not for a little water leak). Went to Goodale Park for fireworks and had most laid back easy time I’ve had down at Boom. Being able to take dog was nice and the weather was best ever possibly. Wife’s best friend was able to come up and surprise her, making me a pretty good guy for a few days. Saturday took wife, sister in-law, both their best friends, and my God-sister to shop and get Sumburger, then fireworks (just storing up brownie points for football season, plus Callie is great and needed a good girls weekend before a long week ahead). Took dog with us there too and think my wife wants a dog not quite so cute, to many girls stopping to say hi and how cute the puppy is etc etc… I guess I could let dog of the leash and watch him jump on people and they’d back off realizing how annoying he can also be? Old Navy outlet didn’t have my shorts either, guess I’ll have to order online where the girthy Americans are allowed to buy Old Navy gear thus allowing the pretty people to shop unencumbered. Went golfing with my dad Sunday, that was fun till I broke my putter, but I’ve never been able to control my anger on a golf course… maybe one day when I grow up (people keep saying its going to happen, I’m not sure). Then went to cookout at casa de Vandia and over ate (but its sooo good) and played some poker. Spent all of Monday doing laundry and watching movies, for those of you wondering what Fred Durst has been up to – why? I’ll let you know anyway, apparently he gave up touring and getting down with trailer trash to start a career as a producer and director of crappy movies you’ve never heard of, but might happen to see if you have netflix and your wife adds the movie to instant queue because one of the actors was in twilight or Harry potter or something?(Oh, and your wife sleeps through movie too) Fred, just because you turn your hat around backwards doesn’t mean you can stare through the camera and be Kubrick. God I hope you don’t make anymore movies, I almost broke my bluray player. So that was my crazy 4th weekend, hope yours was good or at least bad in a way you could tell someone a good story, like a crazy person yelling Steven out your window as you drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.