Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Colds, buddy?, and futbol v soccer.

Haven’t ‘blogged’ in awhile, sure my throngs of fans are on the edge waiting in desperation – maybe not? :-) Anyway, once more into the breach my dear friends……

Summer Colds bite arse, need I say more? (Of course it’s narcism.com aka a personal blog) A summer cold is theft, in the winter who cares? Its F-in cold I’ll stay inside and watch a few movies and chill, in the summer even my fat ass wants to be outside enjoying the sun and trying to be a little active. It was going around and I washed my hands and blah blah blah, it got me, snipered a la the slackman (charlotte 06). This brings me to ‘buddy’. In an already irritable state I had to go to the gas station and it happened to be a Kroger gas station where they have the little monkey in a cage sideshow helper who is never in a good mood. First why is the inside lane prepay for cash, is captain America to slow to snag my license plate from 4ft, come on ‘buddy’ do your job! Second, last, and ‘buddy’ – just because you’re around my age and pissed about working at Kroger fuel doesn’t mean I need your shite snarky ‘buddy’ comments. Call me sir like the guy before me and the guy after me or F off! I’m not your buddy and if you have a problem serving me cause you fill unappreciated and your dueche bag kings of leon cover band hasn’t ‘made it’ yet, NOT MY PROBLEM. Sir or Mr. or nothing at all (aka just sit there quiet like the tard you are) are acceptable, other wise quit and let a Mexican have your job. Say what you want, but if we could get the Mexicans to speak perfect English (and maybe use birth control, but they are catholic) or get poor white/black Americans to have the work ethic of the Mexicans - things would be better. Never gonna happen because our welfare class has a sense of entitlement to the government teet that is quite scary, you can thank FDR for that brilliant idea. Oh yeah, and do we expect the Mexicans to learn English when a good portion of teenagers don’t? (That last line brought to you, uphill both ways, by the AARP) Finally, for now, Futbol v Soccer – I grew up playing soccer it was my first love before Football and I still enjoy watching, especially Brazil!! But forget it being main stream until (if ever) we have a Pele or Ronaldo or Messi cause loosing is un-American, just a fact. If we can’t win it all at least once it might as well be international applebag punching! So to rest of the world, this evil American says listen ‘buddy’ is it Football season yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.