Saturday, June 12, 2010
is that gonna help
Have you seen the shoes that are supposed to sculpt your butt? Ok, getting in shape is great and if you want some shoes to make your glutes great then more power to ya, but they are now making a flip-flop version! WTF? Really, give your arse a day off. The perfect backside is unattainable for the simple reason it's sole purpose will always be to evacuate feces. Sorry if that's to graphic, but you can kiss my sketcher sculpted backside!! And this is not fat guy jealousy, more a problem with mixing leisure stuff with exercise stuff. I.e. - power walking, just run already you look ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude, I want those flip flops but I agree my arse needs a day off. Is there a vacation land that I can send my arse (and the people who are pains in my arse that refuse to go away!)?
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Audra
vacation land sounds nice
ReplyDeletesketchers only making shoes, no plans for a brazier yet, but thanks for the image. oh and the dancing chipendales with our heads pasted on was a good laugh. what are you searching on the internet to find sites like jigjag?
ReplyDelete