Tuesday, June 15, 2010

central gov't

Well with the world cup beginning alot of my friends have been giving Ian (our soccer expert friend) alot of shite about being a commie and loving the futbol..... then tonight I get to watch (before hell's kitchen) the prez tuff talk about BP and blah blah blah.... now I used to be a registered republican, but recently I've become a registered theyallsuckican. One group wants to control your money and all aspects of govt and the other says they want capital/free markets and limited govt but if truth be told a scary large amount of them would be closer to Islamic social laws than the bill of rights. If given their way they'd be allowed to control what we can and can't do with our bodies/minds/beliefs etc etc etc............... The thing that bothers me is President Obama is the speaking antithesis of W. He may be the best speaking president ever or at least close to JFK, yet he is blowing more smoke (Marlboro is his fav I've heard) up our ass about doing this an this an this than even free (haha if you think it'll be free) healthcare can cure. Problem is the things they should be doing (i.e. - not taking bribes from BP and actually enacting good regulations) don't get done because, well it's the government or the very definition of inefficiency. The only think government does well is spend spend spend. I don't have answers cause their probably aren't any, and with all the problems somehow there is a strange yo yo like functionality to our system. In the bad times we are usually a little to far left or right and in the good times we are somewhere closer to balanced or just lucky F if I know. Anyway, don't buy or worry about Domesday propaganda, if it does happen were all screwed anyhow - most likely a new invention or idea will come around (in spite of the gov't) from the private sector and things will look up. President Bush wasn't Hitler and President Obama isn't the anti-Christ and in 2-6 years we will have some other pinhead (bought and paid for by a lobbyist or multiple lobbyist) to run off to the next disaster and get right in the middle of things to figure out whom to appoint for what panel that will create what report that we can study to figure out at the meeting when we can get together and discuss what to do....... And when they have a solution it will be fixed by Kevin F-ing Costner!!! Are you kidding me?!!! "if you siphon it, they will love you" Didn't he just barely survive a Tiger Woods like scandal with his 'massage therapist' like 2 years ago? Amazing, can't wait till we have a leak from a chemical dumping ground in Montana explode in 20 years to find out the fate of our land rests in the hands of Christian Bale, he's a calm level headed person not prone to outburst or irrational emotional responses!! I really hope Callie's class is over soon so I can start the show on DVR cause I lost my train of thought like 3 minutes ago and I'm not even sure what I've been rambling about or if it makes sense since something about JFK. I guess lastly remember when all else fails laugh, laugh so loud and often that they won't be able to tell when it's all gotten to you and you really have gone crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.