Ya know coping 101 is to make jokes, well for some, for me it's always been the go to... I mean sometimes I wanna get a gun and 'voice' my displeasure in different ways but all that does is hurt innocent people and cures nothing. Jokes don't really cure anything but like the sweet sweet 2 min of bliss a grit or a slit provides it's a pretty nice way to pause the pain. On the downside when ones sense of humor is dark or mean or lazy (aka directed at the easiest target to get the biggest laughs for like minded friends) it often comes back to bite you rite in the ass!! First goiter gate of 2014 and this year An Idiot (not) Abroad (but in cornfields going 8-4 every year and collecting own all of iowa money) flat skull fucking your favorite team like a bang bro does a 5ft 101lb 18yr old farm girl straight off the greyhound that thought she was lucky for avoiding Pauly Shore only to find her self trying to breath through her nose and discovering so cal uses steroid semen as Pepto-Bismol!
What really is still pissing me off is I knew an upset was coming and a) I didn't have the balls to pick it and atleast get the points b) knew something fishy was up with the point spread being so high on road and c) (and probably most annoying) how i'm not winning cfb picks when all these other people just threw the bucks up as there 10pt winner and probably some (i'm thinking of a few people specifically I know) groused about why this game was even in the picks with such a high point spread. I mean fuck by now peeps should know that point spreads and college sports are fucked. Clemson has gone back to clemsoning this season with Cuse lose, in fact there is one soulless devil worshiper in cfb that is immune to the fact these are 18-22 yr old kids that 70% (of the stars not the backups or grade point avg helpers) wouldn't have grad high school forget gone to college. That is happy 666 Sab(t)an! Every coach, program, etc just has loses (bad ones) and fails to play up to potential 90% of the time. I mean thing about it, Bucks are probably the 3rd most successful program in national championships since start of BCS and they have 2!! 2 for 4 in almost 20 years. Here are the 19 champions since the first BCS nat title winner through last seasons winner.. (by championships won)
Bama - 4 (all Saban)
Bucks - 2 (one tress one urban)
FSU - 2 (one bobby b and one 'hey remember you wanted me over bobby b')
LSU - 2 (note 1 was satan and 1 was satan's players with the mad hatter at the helm)
Fla - 2 (both Urban)
USC - 1 (all petey's success they got over once and it has * by it/ncaa doesn't recognize)
Okla - 1 (stoopes don't call me cooper win)
Aub - 1 (oh fsu if you'd just paid cam's daddy you'd have 3, you learned with f them in the p)
Clem - 1 (hopefully never again, but shitty part is I like dabo and think he'll keep winning - fuck)
Miami - 1 (hahahahaha U fans, fuck you and the 8k people that go to your games)
Tenn - 1 (yes, tenn won the first ever BCS title in 1998, tenn a school that now is a joke and keeps hiring joke coaches is shower etiq papers, is Fulmer alive? does he want to try again?)
And yes I put bucks as top of 2 win teams because of their appearances/losses games and because i'm a buckeye fan. I mean 4 title games and a semi final game and 2 wins and people are sky is falling. I said it all along and say it again, love JT and he is very good and we can win a lot of games, he is NOT a nat champ qb and frankly if not for an amazing 4th q we'd have 3 losses this year. Spoiler alert, I might not be picking them this week? Also, can we get Fickel back as def co cord mid season? I mean his head coaching stint is off to as bad a start as I predicted and he is a really really good def cord/lb coach. Fuck our lb's look bad and clearly miss having him around.
I love my bucks, always have always will and i'll say it again, the only thing I care about winning every year is still there to win (although I fear injury and actually seeing o'dipshit play has led steak and milk to break his freshman don't play rule and they may have a qb so i'm shitting myself) just beat that cesspool up north!! Go Bucks!!
And finally to (as slack puts it) "that" type of THE fan, fucking stop with the has Meyer lost it, schiano never really was ever good sky is falling stuff. Was that beat down ugly and unacceptable? YES!! Did these guys forget how to coach, play, run, tackle completely? No! I fear another loss or 2 this season and a major disappointment, but I believe we can win out also, win a l!ttle championship and win the game that matters, so Go Fucking Bucks and you can hop of the bandwagon anytime you want!!
One last bit of 'stats' sorry el prez before this weeks picks, as I fear another Sparty v Bucky champ game, lets take a look at WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE BIG 2 AND LITTLE 10/11/12...
In the 6 l1ttle champ games so far hear is the mind blowing break down...
Wins, 2 wisky, 2 sparty, 1 bucks and 1 pedi st
Appearances, 4 wisky, 3 sparty, 2 osu, 1 neb/iowa/pedi st
Note 2012 would been bucks v neb if not for our self imposed moron ban (pre realignment) and I know for a fact we would have won and played ND and probably won nat champ we didn't deserve and really piss off bama fans that season (rightfully so, neither nd or bucks or anyone was in same class as that bama team) but it was it was.
Ok, that's it for STATS!! Man I love looking at stats and picturing face of el prez as he reads them (well ok, he probably skips them, but it is fascinating to look back and go really, wow that did happen, what were people thinking? I mean no way Microsoft Zune was going to catch on)
This weeks picks...
10 pt - Bama, Satan gonna Satan
9 pt - tun, I listed this thinking it would be close, could still be, but if tun wins or more correctly scores big with red shirt freshman qb putting up nice numbers again, start buckeye nation diamond mines!!
8 pt - Okla, boomer sooner gonna get to playoffs me think and then find out what happens to baker interception field against satan
7 pt - ND, should be convicts beat if not for football convicts in the Sandusky vs Scarface bowl
6 pt - K st, soft butter and the shady side of the plane!!
5 pt - aub, and if they do will I be leaning towards picking War Falcon in the iron bowl?... time will tell...
4 pt - Stan, hoping wash does, want this freshman rb Heisman hopes officially dead!!
3 pt - Sparty, go look up video of droopy dogs face when asked his thought's of bucks being 16 pt fav against his team after losing by 31 and his team coming off win over pedi st! hint, he smiled that Senator Tressel-tine empire strikes back smile of 'yeah, really ok, well we'll play def, run the ball and see what happens' 16 pts? fuck you vegas, hope you are right and hope we remember that are rb's are kind of good... fuck dobbins had 6 carries for 51 yds vs iowa, yeah why give a guy avg 8.5yds a carry in game and like 6 a carry on season 20 touches in a game? why? fuck
2 pt - so cal, last min switch, had colo but got cold feet
1 pt - iowa st, man def vs off, see which wins out, if ok st scores 50, qb should go to NY for Heisman shot this year
so there it is another rambling diatribe of evidence er stupidity, I love ya bucks, could you please pull your heads out of your ass by 25/11 please!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.