Now some of you might say “Damn, gayest ever Dave? You say a lot of Gay shit” and others like might wife my say “Don’t say gay it’s not nice” and I say ok the faggiest blog post ever! Hehehe, anyway…
On to my point (every day that passes lately I realize that our kid has zero shot of having any attention span, can some one be addddddd?)
Ok, really on to the point. I’ve now seen all the Twilight movies, see gay right?! Anyway, my cousin lent them to Callie and we watched and then the most recent one came out and we got that from redbox and watched. First, the movies are ok, I mean they have vampires, werewolves, fighting, bloodsucking and hot people so at worst it is watchable. Hell I’ve made it through every movie not named Dudley Do Right I’ve ever tried to watch no matter how bad. But this most recent Twilight has a really big scientific flaw and I know you have to suspend reality for all movies and that this one is about Vampires and shit, but I found this hard to ignore.
Ok, Vampires – Soul less, cold, blood sucking, powerful demons right?
Plot of last movie, vampire dude marries human chick, they go on honeymoon – she wants to ‘make it official’ he is afraid because apparently vampires make John Holmes look like that Chinese guy in the Hangover? Anyway, they rock and roll, and she gets prego with demon seed that is going to kill her or not? And the rest of movie is about dealing with that, oh yeah spoiler alert, oops?
The problem, Vampires are cold because they have no blood and thus all the drinking of blood to stay alive/have energy whatever, I’m not an expert just going on limited Bram Stoker trivia and such? Well for those that failed health class, you get pregnant when you have intercourse and for that to happen the dude (even if he was a make believe villain) would need an hmmm ‘fully upright skyscraper’ if you will - and for that construction project you need … BLOOD!!!
See I’m aware that my mind is messed up for even noticing, but that is the best part of watching a bad movie is trying to pick up on all the flaws of the director or storyline. Like when they pick up a ringing Smartphone without touching the screen at all to answer the phone? Or when a car goes past the same building twice in a chase seen etc etc etc
So there you have it the wasted thoughts that bounce in my tortured cranium shared with the world for all to laugh at/with? My updates are done on the pc, back to work. (See I blame down time at work, if not for updates i'd have had something to do for the last 5 minutes)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.