Friday, March 16, 2012

Call me a fan boy if you want...

As I sit here fixing yet another virus a coworker (work used losely) got on her pc I cant help but think (and now share) how much I love apple. I love apple because we have 2 of their laptops and an ipad2 and they just work great, have phenominal battery power, make creating fun and well just f-ing rock! Also, using one for me means I'm not at work, because at work we have windows machines (dude it's a dell). Honestly, these computers have up side like cost, third party free software and compatibility for our buisness software. But they still suck ass, with slow crappy blue screen of death, yes this is user generated issue, but damn I hate having to do these factory resets cause someone picked up internet hiv while on facebook or jesusisthereason4daseason.com or whatever! So in closing, if a post is negative chances are I'm at work. If post is upbeat, probably on my macbook, thanks again Mr. Jobs for making technology fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.