Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm soooooo confused....

Peyton is officially a bronco, um I'm mad or happy or shit I cant decide!

Obviously its funny cause all the tebow fans will be wondering why? Maybe god isn't behind the gator boy wonder after all?!  And if tebow fans are mad - I'm happy!

But as a browns fan this is troubling because if manning can be like he was that makes the broncos very very good and that makes me sad!

Now if peyton is bad that makes me sad for peyton cause I like him as a player. BUT!! It makes me very happy because the broncos would suck and they will have got rid of tebow - a fan favorite - to be sucky!! The only downside to this possibility is - where is tebow headed?

And dont kid yourself, the broncos are very unlikely to keep tebow now. So again where is tebow headed...

If the dumbasses in jacksonville have any sense they will do whatever it takes to get tebow and actually-hmmmmm- sell some tickets?!

But my fear, my personal 2012 doomesday scenario is this rumor the browns might be interested?! Sadly because of what we call an offensive line I understand maybe wanting a mobile qb, but NOT tebow. Its the west coast offense, with short precise acurate passes! Have you seen Mr 2 for 30 throw?

For crying out loud, get more (or actually some) lineman and some good wr's (maybe even great wr's, but baby steps baby steps). Not a really good guy that should be preaching to the gullible on sunday, not throwing the pigskin!

This is my final straw/alamo/jar jar binks moment with the brownies! If they go get tebow on their team I'm done with them and the nfl!

So I'm happy or sad or happy or sad, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.