Do you think you sleep in heaven? (Ok, in hell for a lot of us) I would say more often than not if I’m extremely tired it is from mental exhaustion and not physical. Well, even if up or down is sitting around on a cloud or a hot lava rock – the mental fatigue will be overwhelming. Society has always been ‘gossipy’ – I can imagine the first cavemen out on a hunt and one guy grunts/motions to the other that he heard the leader of the clan got his cave girl to “kiss it” and the other guy is totally like “shut the front door” (or whatever the colloquialism of the time may have been). Why would the after life be any different? Imagine a permanent afterlife of “The View” with endless knowledge of who is doing what/where/why/how. Scared yet? Yeah, I need a nap just thinking about it or for Ohio Medicaid online helpdesk to pick up the phone so I can get back to work, they are usually strong for at least a half hour hold – yay gov’t employees!! I think I’m fairly ok for a (as eddie would say) child of the 90’s - of not being overly involved in gossip, but the little I do gossip or the TON the people I work with do gossip – wears my arse out!! I see gossip like bigotry… I don’t hate someone on the basis of their race or religion because they will probably give me a justifiable reason to dislike them and I try not to gossip about the stupid shyte they might have done because usually there are plenty examples of the stupid shyte they definitely have done (some of them move in with them).
The oddest part about this is I lean (like almost parallel) towards the thought/belief of a nice long dirt nap or just a cool vase of DaveDust on a mantel for eternity, but if his son did die for my sins-I am one of the chosen tribe-or I meet Allah (just covering all 3 major religions in case I go international with this blog!)…. Will I have to spend eternity with my head aching like Paris Hilton trying to solve X + 3 = 5? Jehovah I hope not!! I’ve heard people say Heaven is what you want it to be, well if that is the case I’d like vocal cords to produce guitar cords and screeching whammy sounds – for eternity every time someone opened their mouth all I would hear would be Little Wing or Ledbetter or Stairway etc etc etc…….. Now that is something to look forward too…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.