Sunday, April 3, 2011

segment 2 picks

This will be shorter than normal because I feel like turd nuggets and just want to do 4 shots of NyQuil and hope I can sleep walk thru work tomorrow, but here are my picks...

Tejas - 99, Edwards looks back in form he had a few years ago and he dominated at the "cookie cutter" tracks, so hopefully he will do so some more.

Dega - Duh the 88!! Got to get off the string of bad luck at dega and peeps can say what they want, but picking jr at dega is never a bad idea.

Richmond - 18, hope I'm wrong and he gets spun in to wall on lap 1, but if he is gonna disappoint me I might as well get some points out of it.

Darlington - 24, looks like he has some magic back and he is one of the few 'puffs' to have a good time in S Carolina. i know, he's only allegedly a 'puff'!!

That's it, I have no where to go but up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.