Friday, April 22, 2011

feeling old today....

My favorite movie ever is still and always will be The Goonies. Maybe if you catch me in this mood or talk about directors or scenes or other stuff I could say Godfather, Reservoir Dogs, Clerks etc etc etc....

But if I'm being truthful and only had time to watch one more movie ever? Come on, truffle shuffle, its our time!, sloth, Data, Mouth, scared Mexican house keepers, nerdy Stephen King look a like as Mikey's dad, hilarious shitty 80's mustang as rich kids cool car! I mean really that car was an escort on a mustang frame and probably went 85mph tops! Oh, and the jeep is an "ORV", because every soccer mom ever had yet to find it cool to drive horribly in her "I own the road and don't care about anyone else" SUV. Anyway, I'm rambling (surprise right?!)...

The point, well go to link and watch video if you want, but Chunk is skinny, bald, maybe gay? (which doesn't bother me), and a lawyer (which does bother me)! How did Chunk go bald and get old and turn to the dark side, YOUR a goonie - outsider, we never say die and I think we are not supposed to say bend over and take it, which is what all lawyers are really saying. Anyway, check it out, oh and if you do - notice the Goonies directors very cool "no fur" button he either wears all the time (doubtful) or he consciously thought - "oh this is going to be all over the net, I need to make social commentary" What a douche!!

http://vitality.yahoo.com/video-second-act-jeff-cohen-24962471

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.