So Beno Cook, the hot air balloon of college football, is reporting Tress will be fired/resign and Urban Meyer will be next coach of the buckeyes. (Big sigh) where to begin?.....
First, and you can ask my wife, I am not a blind faith supporter of tress simply because i'm not a blind faith follower of anything. If there are litterally gates to heaven with a man asking questions from a book, i'm gonna be the dick who says - "Ah, excuse me I have some questions of my own!" But that is a rant for a different post, why I tell you this is I hate that people would think I support him for his image. I distrust almost everyone and am shocked by nothing, I have thousands of years of evidence for such beliefs. I love tress for same reason I love tiger woods, they are elite - they do what others can't and I never thought they had clean closets with WWJD braclets or buddist prayer rooms. Al Davis maybe the first dead person to "weekend at bernie's" his rule past his experation date, but he is right when he says 'just win baby'. And again everyone is doing it isn't an excuse, but it is a reality. The hard part is some want to play, but do not want to deal with the consequences. If the NCAA is looking to set an example and drop multi-year penalties, then yeah tress has got to go. However, if the penalty is one year no post season and a few scholarships, then you take that bullet like a man and keep a proven winner. Who would say no to another ten years like the last ten if you have to take a year penalty? Some, but not those who know what is really going on in college sports and why the SEC wins (they spend big shhhhhh).
Now on to the Urban legend. If tress is doomed to go, then hell yeah i'll take him. He knows how to win, is from ohio and if his health and mind set is right would eat up the bigten like tress has, but guess what? He is a cheater too, look it up, wake up - all the best or top programs do. Know what else seperates the SEC from everyone besides money? They understand what tress needs to learn, keep your sketchy shit on 19th century technology, damn it, doesn't anyone understand why Paulie in Goodfellas never spoke on the phone?
Sidenote, someone needs to put a horsehead in pryors bed till he stops fucking tweeting!!
Breathe, breathe....
Ok, back to Meyer. The biggest problem with that rumor is if he would take the job? You'd make your first higher a big liar liar hypocrate. He just quit florida to spend more time (you know when he is not constantly traveling for tv) with his family. Ask trojans how spitting in NCAA faces by replacing a cheater with another cheater works, ouch!!
Keep in mind this, Kirk Herbstreit moved his family to nashville to be away from crazy buckeye fans. Thats right, he didnt move them to ESPN home turf of bristol conneticut where there is zero cult college football programs with in hours and hours and would make travel easier and has some of the best homes, schools, and communities in America. No he moved his family with in a few hours of a third of the most rabid SEC football fan bases! Could it be his buisness dealings in Nashville with former teammate Eddie George? The year round warmer climate? Could it be the lack of a state income tax and low cost of living? Everyone, even golden boys sell whatever line of crap they think people will buy.
I've been rambling, so let me sumarize...
Trust no one (x files)
Beno Cook is old
And if Bernie Madoff could go 9-1 vs t.u.n. i'd give him the headset.
I know I might be in the minority, but I usually am. And as long as politicians can sell us a public retirement system and now health system they wont be a part of and religious institutions with histories of harboring terrorists and pedifiles can remain tax exempt, i'm fine in the minority. I'll suggest one thing to always do - keep your head on a swivel, someone somewhere right now is conspiring to screw you. Gotta go, my paranoid yet apathetic support group is about to start and the secure login procedures are redonkulass!! At least if i'm late they dont care.
If you are still reading, thank you, but seek help. ;)
There is not really a support group, i just didnt have anything to do while Callie was in class tonight. Can you believe someone lives with me? She is a saint!!
I 100% agree with you. Last i checked i root for the team, but i understand that tressel has brought a lot to the team. So he lies...who doesnt. I never believed he was spotless. If he goes he goes and I will hope they bring in a top caliber guy (he will cheat too im sure) but I will never ever never wain my support of The Ohio State University. GO BUCKS!!
ReplyDeleteAmen, Go Bucks. If they do get Meyer, will you call me PMS? (Phat Meyer Stud)!!
ReplyDeleteYES!!! 4!!!!
ReplyDeletewell. well. well. the great powerful "THE" is in trouble...tear.
ReplyDeleteseriously, this is absurd. let it go. punish him/players. let them learn. move on. as an NCAA fan, taking my Blue hat off, mind YOU, "THE" goes 7-6 w/a Bowl win.
GO BLUE!!!
'the slackman'
vice president of hops & barley
oh yeah, and one of those 7 is in The Big House. hope i'm wrong. but, won't be. that seriously is a tear...ehhhh...oh well, GO BLUE!!!
ReplyDelete'the slackman'
vice president of hops & barley
you are probably right, atleast I hope so on "the game"..
ReplyDeletept