Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hanes commercial? What is wrong with me?

Ok, extra warning, i'm going way 'tmi' on this one...

I don't remember when I started wearing boxer breifs? It doesn't matter and I probably started in high school, but why don't I remember that meaningless moment? I remember lots of trivial nonsence, ask my wife! I remember when I made a conscious decisions to have an official autograph for if I was famous, I remember when I switched to mayo instead of miracle whip. I know that i've loved Nike since the sickest gray sneakers when JJ was osu bball god. I know that Queen live at Wimbley 86 I listened to 3 times in a row when I got it over xmas break in 7th grade. Heck my best friend in high school would eat 3 dry tuna fish sandwiches to try and build muscle weight, despite the fact he was 6'8" and couldnt dunk. All these useless memories of unimportant moments and I cant remember, where when or how I made the important and wise decision that is boxer briefs!

Seriously, the best of both worlds, like a great friend there with support without being to all up in your buisness, literally!

Maybe, Jordan clued me in, maybe it was just luck? I just cant remember, hmmmm. Maybe it will come to me on my death bed, that'd be a weird memory right before - fin

For the uncultured, fin is a snobby frenchy way to say the end, see I know that and it is useless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.