Wednesday, October 5, 2016

cfb wk 6 picks

So week 4 was too busy to write up my picks so sent in with voice message and went 9-1 which stoked my superstitious nature which was dowsed when last week I went back to my normal mediocrity. So back to just rambling silly in my blog that almost nobody reads and yet is probably more people than should actually read this non sense.

10 pt winner - Bama, no way bloated bert is beating satan even at home. I heard today in a podcast that Joey Lauren Adams is from Arkansas and I didn't fact check but if true is one of the most mind blowing things I've ever heard and easily they only thing attractive to ever come out of that shit hole of a state.

9 pt winner - Buckeyes, yes indy is better and yes this should make us buckeye fans a little nervous, but we should win and as I told my boss (that gets nervous about every single game) if we are good enough to win what we want to win we will win these lesser games and if we falter it should prepare us for the games that we really care about.

8 pt winner - Okla, I know I know rivalry but Charlie Strong's big see we're back on the right track win over ND doesn't look so good right now and the Sooners I think out score tejas in a shootout where both defenses look like panties after a girl forgets the red river shootout is coming and has no protection.

7 pt winner - A&M, aggies at home and can flat out score and Tenn has to be out of miracles after last couple of weeks. If i'm wrong watch out for orange fever as it's been a long long time since the tenn tophats have had a reason to put in their church teeth and go out in public and cheer loudly for their volunteer's.

6 pt winner - ND, yes yes yes I know I just said how unimpressive tejas win over ND was and ND is not good, but went and looked at who ncst has played (no one) and think ND goes on road and gets a 'big' win for fg jesus and starts to turn things around.

5 pt winner - Auburn, I wanted to put this higher in confidence but you never know what Auburn is going to show and on the road in the SEC is always anything can happen.

4 pt winner - Kan St, big12 who knows who knows, going home team and 117 yr old Bill Snyder to get the 'big' win in the who gives a fuck bowl.

3 pt winner - Miami, yes that's right Miami is a favorite in this game for first time in probably 10 years or so? I'm picking them cause they're at home, defense is playing very well and fuck knows what is going on with FSU right now? Kind of thinking/hoping lots of people buy the hype and pick the U and higher than this because I still think at some point free shoes U could remember how much talent they have and start pounding peeps.

2 pt winner - Colorado, that's right i'm picking Colorado to win at Trojans and it's not a joke, i'm not high and i'm not secretly gay for Chris Fowler. The close play at Tun appears not to been a fluke and maybe maybe the Buffs are on the road back to being relevant?

1 pt winner - ASU, the sun devils are 9.5pt home dog and in a conference that doesn't play defense (accept for eventual champ Wash) I think vegas is hinting at a upset, taking my shot at trying to steal a win that not to many other people will have we shall see.

Bonus picks, LSU and super interim hc (why would anyone hire this guy as an assistant?) Ed Orangin takes LSU and all their talent in to the swamp and pulls the upset. NC beats VT and if they stomp them look for NC to possibly go back to the ACC champ game for second year in a row. Wash should win, but look for Oregon to be close or maybe even pull upset cause huskies only struggle this year has been against spread offense.

ok, there you have it nothing wild this weekend to rant on just a nice solid lineup of quality games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.