So many bye weeks for ohio state already that i've lost track of what fricking week it is, i think 8?
Anyway, I know this, fucking big12 teams with 2td leads and under 10 minutes to play can NOT win the game. I mean I know I can be a bit of a grumudgin, but for fucks sake tejas tech - you were at home with 7:52 in the game when cousin breeders got the ball down 2 scores and lost in REGULATION!! So now i'm 15 points out of first instead of 5 or 6, I didn't actually figure the numbers just a guestimate.
Ok, this week truly will be short as I actually want most of these picks to be wrong to help the buckeyes who no doubt will probably lose to st U of Jersey and make it meaningless anyway, but oh what might be if this offense can start doing this against better defenses - as always we shall see.
10 pts - Put a gag in her and she can't say no state wins, over - are you kidding me we invented sex crimes golden showers or domers? Interesting stat - ND is 4-0-2 all time against defending National Champion still ranked first following year when domers come to play so...
9 pts - Baylor wins, fuck you west virginia you suck and Baylor is not going to stop scoring like tech did.
8 pts - Oklahoma wins, good things k state isn't a rival or sooners might play awful and keep it close like they did last week.
7 pts - Stan wins, why do I have this so high, I don't think i've picked a 7 pointer right all season, ok well I have, but damn please beat the sun devils tree boys please.
6 pts - Clemson wins, do we have someone in the league that went to BC? How do there boring as games keep getting in picks each year, oh cause they are great picks cause who the fuck knows what will happen?
5 pts - Nebraska wins, fuck you Bo if you can't beat gothic barney state.
4 pts - Uga wins, over Karma Bret, talk about battle over the overrated blowhard coaches!!
3 pts - Maryland wins, over Ferentz - don't forget when picking ferentz has the chance of winning anything that actually means anything out of the way so his teams are free to play well and beat teams they shouldn't now - tread lightly, very lightly.
2 pts - Or st wins, over utah, thursday night games are a crap shoot.
1 pt - Ok st wins, over tcu, ya know if ok st wins out their only loss would be to 'fuck her in the pussy' st. That's puts them square in the teams still with a shot at the playoffs that could have names that would make people go huh?
Well there it is, look for me to be 30+ pts out after this week with those picks, I really have no confidence in them, hope for a miracle I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.