Wednesday, September 17, 2014

wk 4 cfb picks

I i i i i i i am sooooo close to first that i'm certain i'll go 3-7 this week, yuk the pressure the pressure, well here goes nothing (may be short this week cause I got some iOS8 to get into yo!!)

10 pts - Bama wins, this was going to be my 9pt game, but then famous jamous went and yelled "fuck her in the pussy" on campus because he's not cool enough to yell "drop a growler in her closet"!! (oh how I miss the Najeh, you will always be the best player in free shoes U). Oh yeah, um florida not going into bama and winning, not with will must-notbea-champ.

9 pts - zona wins, did I just put a richrod team as my 9 pt game, damn this is a tough week of picks! Fortunately this isn't a rivalry game, so...

8 pts - Neb wins, and now a litt!e team as my 8 pt? wtf, well they are at home and they can run the ball and heard today that the U has had 29 players in last 3 yrs that have left or been kicked off team, wow!!

7 pts - LSU wins, lsu has true freshman rb that was number 1 recruit in the country that scored his first td last week against nobody st and did the heisman, I wish his dad was Adrian Peterson! (that's 1)

6 pts - Mich wins, I mean really they have to cause I don't ever remember a mich coach getting fired midseason, but anything can happen. I guess I shouldn't be surprised if they lose as they struggled in first half against miami (oh) in the first half last week, but they just can't lose (again) to Utah at home? The season of redemption continues?

5 pts - FSU wins, well damn this was gonna be the lone no brainer this week, and then an alleged rapist thought it be funny to verbally assault multiple women in a public setting - you stay classy Tallahassee!! Wish his dad had a switches and belts room!! (that's 2)

4 pts - Pitt wins, based on last week you'd think I'd have Pitt a big favorite at home over horrible Iowa, but this is type of meaningless game after another pathetic loss that good ole coach ferentz uses to justify his never ending reign of mediocrity in the corn state. Did you know that he actually admitted that they consciously decided 4 yrs ago to not recruit Florida anymore because it wasn't worth the time/money for what little they got out of the state? Wow, well I guess brilliant coaching like that explains losing more often than not to instate rival Iowa St! Oh and it also explains why a few years ago a coach/recruiting coordinator left Iowa to go be management for Culver's! Can't make this shit up and yeah their butterburger's are good, but not that good!!

3 pts - Okla wins, if they are back to being true contenders again then they should win by 4 td, but i'm not  sure they are we will see...

2 pts - ECU wins, I would had them as a 5pt game last week vs VaTech, but this weekend they could have the let down that VaTech had last week.

1 pt - Auburn wins, you know what happens if you serve hard butter and not soft butter to Bill Snyder? He gets the switch for you and then it's beating room time!! (that's 3) Oh and Ray Rice you are still a punk ass wife beating nothing!

Ok, that was fun lets hope for a miracle and I go 10 for 10 this week and grab me a taste of first place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.