Wednesday, September 3, 2014

wk 2 cfb 2014

Well week 1 picks weren't a total disaster, but - surprise surprise i'm not in first! Oh well after this week I might be in last. I must say I think this might be toughest group on games to pick in a single week.

Here goes nothing...

10 pts - I might be crazy having this as my 10 pt game, but I just don't see sparty going into Phil Knight St and beating the jersey's. Also hear it might be record temps in Oregon on Saturday and me thinks 97 will benefit Oregon's offense more than sparty's defense. If you turn on the game late and want to know how the game is going, don't look at Mark Dantonio's face!! The man should be a poker champion!!


special thanks to my wife Callie Callender for the photoshop 
work to make this awesome picture!

9 pts - Unc will win I guess, they are at home and a 2td favorite, so um yeah... Remember when Butch Davis was a brilliant coach, then went and got that Browns stank on him, then UNC and cheating now he might be dead - not sure?

8 pts - Boise St can't lose at home to the fighting Earl Bruce's can they? No way! Oh and did the first two weeks both have Colorado St games or did some pot smoke get blown towards Ohiah and i'm stoned?

7 pts - Utah wins because the Carr family has run out of qb's for fresno St? I have no idea, can I get a east coast bias handicap? Seriously I didn't even know Fresno was a state?

6 pts - Well I picked the Bucks 6th last week and I kind of feel the same way again, not super confident and on a total 'beamer ball' fear watch, but I know if I remove my fandom from my thought that we are at home and a better team. Oh and we shall know a little more about the pass defense/defense as a whole after this weekend, hopefully it is truly improved.

5 pts - Tex wins, well I was shocked to find out the buckeyes 20 yrds passing they allowed last week was good for only 3rd!! One of those ahead of them was Charlie's very Strong Longhorns, now granted it was agains North Texas (and apparently the Quantum Leap guy was injured) but come on 15yds is good no matter who your playing.

4 pts - Pitt wins, um they are a road favorite other than that I got notin

3 pts - Nevada wins, um they are a home dog against a team that lost at home to St U of NJ?

2 pts - TSUN goes into South Bend and says "oh thanks for quitting on our rivalry
 because your scured you biotches" now take your beat down!! Then Fireworks baby!! Oh wait it's not a home game, never-mind.

1 pt - I can tell you one thing for sure, if Lane had been head coach and had all the liars and racist name caller distraction that went on before the opening game the Magnum's would not have come out and looked so good on the field. I think it's time for Stanford to go back to being a school and not a football program again and I think SC is going to go up there and show them what hem hem 'student athletes' really look like at a football factory.

Well there it is the week that can put me in first or last, we shall see by sunday.

Come on, is that picture not the shit? God i'm still laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.