Well last week was a cluster F for the litt1e, guess getting it out of the way early is nice, takes the pressure off any real expectations? Or some bullshit like that, all I know is i'm tired of hearing coaches say we need to get more of the young guys in the game. Well put them in, is there a fucking force field on the sideline that they need a code for? Rakwon McMillian played it says 2 plays at the mike v vagoiter and he made one badass tackle for loss, um yeah that's good. Anyway enough bitching, I still love my buckeyes and I just lucked into a free ticket for saturday's 'showdown' with the golden flashes!! 23 straight years of going to at least on game, i'm a very lucky man! Go Bucks!!
Ok on to the picks... (cause i'm not out of it yet, surprisingly)
10 pts - Cincy at home scores 50+ easy and beats my wife's alma matter - thankfully she doesn't care that much, she just likes annoyingly saying Uuuuu Ttttt and flailing her arms about like Michael J. Fox on a roller coaster! (yes that jab at toledo is because I went to bgsu :-/)
9 pts - Utah St wins, just cause we played like shit and gave vatech (apparently according to their coaching staff) the school's biggest win (which is not flattering, but kind of sad that we lost to a school whose biggest win is a non-conference game not a bowl or championship game) doesn't mean the acc is good - they suck and utah st can score baby!!
8 pts - L'ville wins, I really don't know why I have this so high, but the point spread says it should be safe, damn this is type game that can bite ya in the arse.
7 pts - Mizzu wins, I know ucf is good, but they lost to we aren't on probation so everything is forgotten right? st and they are going to be really good under franklin, but not just yet.
6 pts - TCU wins, when I can say minn might be a surprise good team in litt1e and could be our hope for a 'big' win in the non-conference you can see just how shitty the conference is!
5 pts - Uga wins, dammit john copper of the sec don't you dare F me you son of a bitch or so help me god i'll pull some teeth, cash in X's college fund, drive down south with a pitch fork and start the fucking lynching myself!!
4 pts - wv wins, well yay litt1e you got another big rivalry game for everyone to get excited about, who needs sparty or winged vs domers when the non-con can bring us hill people vs hill people by the sea? yay!
3 pts - ucla wins, please please bruins, I mean tejas got smoked last week and I know your rb knee is shredded, but dammit can your 'heisman' hopefully qb show up and play this week? please.
2 pts - distance ourself from the truth st wins, they aren't a catholic university, but damn if they didn't get the play book in ireland? time does heal all wounds, well not for the children that were allowed over and over to be molested, but for all the fans who can block that from their minds to enjoy a little 'we are' fun, eh, I hope i'm wrong on this one and soprano's st gives you a little 'fogetaboutit justice'.
1 pt - iowa wins, how they are favored by 15.5 pts is insane, i mean they regularly lose this rivalry game and didn't look to impressive last week, but hey they have magic man kirk, so what can be wrong. he is the longest tenured coach in the league. wow, so pathetic. I really hope everyone else picks them as a high point value win and then they lose and I make some points.
So there it is another one in the books, go me?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.