Wednesday, September 4, 2013

wk 2 college football picks

Man did anyone see that first quarter!! Um did anyone see rest of the game? Um uh um - cramping and players sitting out suspension, yeah yeah that's the ticket see... Well we better be ready this week!! Wait um they lost to a 1aa school, um uh yeah...

and we gamble on these teams - CRAZY!!!

10 pts - Oregon will crush Virginia even on the road, hope i'm wrong but I won't be

9 pts - TUN will beat the domers at home by 2 td's and if not, well I won't cry!!

8 pts - Trojans will take down wazzu at home pretty solid, damn they have one hell of a great WR

7 pts - Zona will go on road and beat the runnin rebels, did I really pick richrod as my 7 pt win as a road team? must be cold meds f-ing with my head!!

6 pts - Cincy will win at Illini because well the Illini might have looked ok last week and are at home, but it's a early big game the bigten could really use to look good, so they won't...

5 pts - Texas will bring a message to the mormons that they have returned and even if it falls on def ears they should win comfortably.

4 pts - BC wins at home over Wake on a friday night game where I pray I have something better to do friday night than to watch this game.

3 pts - Uga rebounds to take care of business at home over the ole ball coach and his two qb system. Must admit that Gurly vs Clowney is most intriguing and hilariously named match up of the season for sure!!

2 pts - The fighting Falcons of BGSU will roll on into kent read/write/protest safely (too soon?) st and win a close one.

1 pt - The Canes gonna get back on the national stage with a win over the gators this saturday and Will Muschamp is going to be early leader for coach on the hot seat - BIGTIME.

Well there we have it, hope I have a better week than the first week, have some catching up to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.