Ok, long time no blog, honestly my wife took my phone and put me on Instagram and shockingly I really like it - it is much better for posting pictures of weird shit or for short form/quick blirps about stupid little things I used to put on here. Also I haven't had as much time for long form ramblings and I ramble incoherently with Xavier now and get me fix that way.
However for the best time of the year I need space for my useless thoughts, so long live the Blog!!
Anyone wanting to see my pics of the weird or Xavier you can follow me @ptcallender
So the season is about to start, we are going to have full Urban offense (last years 60% avg about 37pts a game!!) and another "soft" bigten schedule!! It could be an awesome year!! It's weird, under Coop I was always excited about the talent and possibility of explosiveness on offense but nervous as all hell at our inevitable choking somewhere along the line. Under Tress I was always excited about the talent and being sure we'd be good when it count the most, but nervous about if offensive conservatism might cost us a big game or views in the eyes of the voters. Now after 1 year of Urban i'm only nervous because there's not much to be nervous to the experts or anyone you listen too. That's a good sign that we will really be as powerful and exciting as ever, but nervous because the higher the expectations the harder the falls. Then again you don't climb the highest mountains on an easy path!! Lets hope we reach the summit this year! Go Bucks!!
Week 1 games!!
10 pts - Bama over beamer boy, ole fake teeth umpa-lumpa boy himself has 3 of last 4 crystal balls and the SEC gives him a schedule w/o playing Fla/Uga/or SC in the regular season, um your welcome!!
9 pts - Crazy Less's tigers over hornyfrogs, Ok just checking, but we have 2 starters missing 4 games for doing nothing illegal and LSU players are allowed to vote a guy to play from day 1 after he sucker punches a guy on camera and is charged all while being on probation from sexual misconduct because he slept with a 14yr old when he was 18? And people wonder why the SEC keeps winning National Championships!! Anyone know where I can get a Touchdown Johnny autograph?
8 pts - Penn St over Cuse, I probably am crazy specially having this so high, but I think Bill O'Brien might have a deal with the devil. How he got number one rated pro style QB prospect to come to Happy Valley knowing he won't get to play in a bowl game till his Senior year is beyond me!!
7 pts - Fresno St over St U of NJ, it pains me to pick against Rutgers, but traveling cross country for first game of the year.
6 pts - Iowa over N. Ill, am I drunk, god i'm gonna regret these picks come Sunday. However, this is the kind of season where Iowa will have no expectations and come from nowhere to win 10 games.
5 pts - Boise St over husckies, I never pick against Boise St in early big game and they usually come through, hell i'm still bitter they got hosed at Sparty last year.
4 pts - Vandy over ole Miss, hey Vandy's home and ranked, what can go wrong? Uhh, maybe I am drunk.
3 pts - hooves over mormons, nobody's nice to the mormons when they come a knocking and I don't expect any different treatment from the school of founding fathers.
2 pts - Utah St over Utah, I guess? Urban coached at one of these schools right? I hate having Utah schools to pick on, I know nothing about the state of Utah other than there state troopers are really nice!! Yes I was pulled over once in Utah and he just said I wanted to let you know to slow down it's raining up ahead (I was going 84 in a 75)!!
1 pt - Uga over Clemson, tough pick early in season, think going SEC over ACC more than anything, hard for me not to pick Clemson so they'll lose because I hate them, but i'm trying to use my brain. I don't think my other picks support that i'm using my brain?
There it is, It was a bit rushed, got my draft for NFL (not even getting started on the Browns - A BRUISED FUCKING LUNG???)
Go Bucks, please be up by 5 or more touchdowns at half so I can believe the hype of averages 40+pts a game this year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.