This will be short not so colorful week of picks for me because I just don't know and have changed my mind more times than ever before which makes me think i'm screwed!! We shall see...
10 pts - Boise St wins, really I don't know why this is a pick and there is no way on earth Boise St loses at home to an academy or they will what do I know?
9 pts - S. Car wins, probably to high for a SEC match up, but just think ole ball coach ain't losing at home to Vandy.
8 pts - Utah wins, wouldn't be the first time the Beaver's have screwed me over!!
7 pts - OSU wins, god i'm sick about a freshman QB and the unknown of traveling on the road with a young defense and without (by far) our best RB, but hopefully smooth Jazz and Brokeston can score baby score!!
6 pts - ASU wins, yes bucky badger has looked good early but against nobodies and the Sun Devils have never lost to a bigten school at home.
5 pts - Fr st wins, time for the Colorado of the past 5 yrs or so to show back up right?
4 pts - TCU wins, I don't know, I wanted to pick tech but no balls so i'll go with the 'experts'
3 pts - Bama wins, everyone thinks this is a lock for Saban to get his revenge, but the offense of Bama has not looked very good this year and if they couldn't stop Johnny pay me at home last year what makes people think they will at A&M? Heard Charles Barkley say he hates Johnny football so much he might pull for Bama and say roll tide - Charles that's tearble just tearble!!
2 pts - Ole Miss wins, well I had Texas and after beating they laid on ole miss at ole miss last year probably should still have the horns, but damn if they didn't suck at BYU and now their QB is out and they fired they defensive cord to replace him with Greg Robinson?!! Yeah ask Slackman or any TUN fan about Greg Robinson!! Wow!!
1 pt - UCLA wins, and makes el prez a very very happy man, this game should probably be 70-65. The Blackshirt's are dead!! Now they are the sidearm and hope you outscore them shorts.
Really all I care about is the Bucks figure a way to win out west and get home and get healed for a relatively tough start to the BigTen schedule. We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.