Back baby!! Burning tires and fumes are back!!
I really do love doing this fantasy league, even the time doing the results each week and the getting setup for a new season, it's all worth it come this Sunday in Daytona!!
My hopes for 2013 -
Simple, more more more Success for the 88 team with multiple wins and a real chance in the chase without injury.
So these probably will be shorter comments this year as I find myself pretty busy these days.
Here goes the first shot...
Daytona, duh I will go with the 88 till Damn it he finally wins it again!!
Phoenix, Happy happy 29 has got to be back this year after a very ehh season last year.
Vegas, the 48, it sucks but if you have a segment without the 48 in it, well your making bad picks.
Bristol, the 18, as much as I enjoyed his struggles - I can't imagine they continue another year.
Atlanta, 99, talk about a team that needs a come back year, he should following the year after blues that come from finishing second (well tied for first) in 2011.
Martinsville, 11, could this be special needs tom cruise year to get the cup? Could be.
So there it is, enjoy Sunday it is the Superbowl that is never lame!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.