So the boogey man has been vanguished! Finally! Just wish I felt more thrilled about it. Don't miss understand me, I'm thrilled and hope "baried at sea" means "turned his ass in to fishing chum and tried to catch some crabs in the bering straight". I just thought I would want to put on my uncle sam suit and walk the streets chanting USA USA.... Instead?
Well, I watched the tv pundits switch to how will this play politically in about 10 minutes, read some comments at bottom of articles (in general this is a bad idea always) to see the crazy's say either it didn't really happen or who cares Obama is a "N word" or a muslim or whatever. Oh on the plus side, the economy still sucks, gas is still going up, and the rent in my shit hole went up :-) The funny thing is i'm not complaining because my life is still fricking awesome compared to 95% of the world, I've planned for the gas to be this high, my rent hasn't gone up in over 3 yrs, and the economy is going to suck when the president has been a fiscal democrat for the last 11 plus years. That's right folks, the big difference between Obama and Georgy Porgy is Georgy was white and uber christian. If he had shown the cool and good decision making that Obama did with this mission to kill Bin Laden 2 things would have happen: one, he would have been made out as the real life John Wayne and we would have killed Bin Laden years ago in Tora Bora when Bush (ala Clinton in the 90's) failed to take swift and affective action. Now that bit of truth is tough for some to accept, but the real truth often is more than we want to see. There are many excuses that could be made for why i'm over weight, but the real truth is I eat too much and don't exercise enough. If you really want to be mad at someone for Obama being in office, find whomever is responsible for Sarah Palin being a name anyone outside of Alaska has ever heard and lets have a lynching!
I guess I wish mostly that my belief in the importance of politics and the process was still what it was when I was young. Now, I just see the horseshit that is both sides of the isle and how little I want part of any of it. I'm proud that the rest of the world will see we still can do what we say we will even if it takes 10 years, now maybe people can give the president the respect he deserves and only rip him for poor policy decisions like national healthcare and drop the islam/birther/racist non-sence. Probably not?
On a lighter note and a good question I heard on the radio this morning, do you think sunday night the pres got some I killed the worst person in the world sex? I hope so, if he came home to "nice job, but i'm tired" that would be sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.