Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thank you CBS haven't laughed so hard in so long.... and other stuff

The link below will take you to youtube for a cbscares PSA that my wife and I saw last night and my sides still hurt from laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGaCzIU8Utk


"Why give her diamonds, when you can give her family jewels?" !!!!


Sprint had their big announcement yesterday for the Echo, this was an epic fail!! What a joke of a phone, they better get bailed out tomorrow by HP/palm with their new phones or I will be left with no other options than droid.

Mark Zuckerberg has a stalker, go figure I don't go a week without someone telling me they are Facebook stalking, so figures he should have a stalker.

For those that know me and think I listen/agree with Howard Stern too much, he's now all about Tweeting and Twitter and I still think its the worst form of social networking. He hopefully will get bored with it and realize it is lame.

How awesome would it have been to listen to Pres Bush and John Madden's conversation at the superbowl, you'd almost have to be a linguist to keep up! It be like if Slack and I wrote an email together on a sports topic.

Less than 2 weeks to the Daytona 500 :-)

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.