Friday, February 18, 2011

ipod friday

Again listening to my ipod while I drudge thru the piles of stupidity on my desk. Feeling a little ska today, listening to Reel Big Fish a great ska band. One I'm proud to say I turned my little brother on to and that we have seen in concert together. Good memories of bugging out his little 17 yr old eyes on campus and then in Cleveland. Good times.  I look forward to being the cool uncle who turns on my nephew to those 'oldies' lol! Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, RBF, etc as 'oldies' is funny to think about. Can't wait till he has his ipod on walking around house singing she has a girlfriend now or i don't f'in care, i don't f'in care!! That will go over well i'm sure, hell he already loves Queen, bet by 10 he knows all the words to fat bottom girls. I probably will get in more trouble when I start schooling him on must see movies like Reservoir Dogs and Godfather and Clockwork Orange. Anyway, have a good Friday and rock out to something that makes you relax and ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.