Thursday, January 3, 2013

Please tax me

If anyone knows of a job making 450k dollars a year (taxable income so like 600k before right offs and such) please hire me and I will happily pay a 75% effective (thats like fed, state, local et al) tax rate. It would be about three times more than I make now with my low poor person rate the govt. so generously is allowing me to keep. Thank You uncle Sam, your so nice!

And for all the poor downtrodden people affected by the extra taxes, i'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help? Maybe I, my parents and most people I know can go without raises or pay more for benefits, which has been going on since the bush era (so both parties can suck my $&@#), we just want to help the top avoid being treaded on.

"One nation, in debt, with religious and secular nut bags for all!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.