I'm at work a half hr early this morning. Its my fault for reading signs, believing in them and the trolls that propagate them and for having an unhealthy obsession with being on time (and on time means early according to the football coaches that brain washed me). Anyway, i'd like to thank the ohio department of transportation for the giant flashy road signs all day yesterday on 270 around 71 that said to expect delays and "stopages" on april 22 7am-9am. Apparently that job was cancelled or not quite started at 7:30 because I could have rolled through with fucking Pattons army and not created a traffic jam!! All lanes were open and clear. ODOT, I have an employee you can hire, the moron at McDonalds who asked if I wanted sausage or canadian bacon when I requested a "egg and cheese mcmuffin"! If I wanted sausage or HAM (not fucking bacon eh) I would have said hmmm? "sausage, egg and cheese", right?! Well that was a good vent, but I still have 15 minutes till work.
Spring game was cool yesterday.
Delante West is my favorite player in the NBA because he 'wet willied' an opponent in the middle of a game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.