Someone I know saw a custom license plate (aka vanity plate) that said "HezComin" and was very excited and said "I'd like a plate like that!" Now I know I know, big evil me for thinking anything funny about that plate or wanting our savior to "common down..." But? Isn't a vanity plate prideful? And isn't pride one of the deadly sins? So a deadly sin committed to show your read for the second coming? How does that not make you laugh? Oh and then people are jealous they didn't think of it first and get the plate for themselves?! Come on that is jealousy and greed!! Too good. I'll get plates that say "UM8KmeSin"
Also, honey baked ham store has signs out to get your Easter Ham, yeah nothing celebrates a dead Jewish man like delicious pork?!
Happy Easter ya'll
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.