Those that know me know I love tattoos, I have 6 and if I had unlimited money (and thus no need to get employment) I would probably look like an Ohio State football player! Too Soon? Anyway, tonight is a new show where tattoo artists will compete to see who is the penultimate in ink! What? Really, I watch some reality TV or contest shows and yes I watched Miami Ink and now NY Ink, but this might be the dumbest show in the history of television. Ironically it has Dave Navarro who was on the previous worst show in the history of TV - rock star supernova (or something like that not sure what the shows exact title was didn't watch and nobody else did either).
This is a subject for another/longer post, but if cable TV was a la carte there would be less than 15 channels on TV in under 3 years!
At last and completely off subject, but I have not been blogging a lot lately because it was a good Xmas season for books and I have been reading more than any other activity. So fear not the dozen or so of you that follow this blog, my recent good news will not deter me from rambling incoherently about nothingness - I'd guess it is more likely to add to my ramblings? I shall find out...
Sorry honey, hope 'recent good news' was vague enough. If not, no worries the few people that read this are in the know as some say. Ok, well who ever the unfortunate bastard is that has to read this for my file at the FBI/CIA/NSA/homosecurity is not 'in the know' but he/she probably can have scully and mulder track down the truth!
Oh lastly, the books, READ the Steve Jobs biography if you ever read a biography READ that one! Also, found a great short John Lennon picture/story book that was fun and I am half way through the latest Tom Clancy novel, his story line has continued strong with Jack Ryan Jr. being every bit the strong interesting character that Jack Ryan Sr. was in past novels.
Well that's all for now folks, ttyliihstswiad (talk to you later if i have some to say which i always do) for those not well versed in text short hand! Ok, I'll stop now, sorry, later. Done, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.