hmmm, haven't been inspired to post anything for a few days, I am reading a book a friend lent me that is pretty good and makes me want to comment - but I will reserve those thoughts for when I have finished the book. so what else, ah indians sadly are starting to play like - well how most expected them to play. Ohio sport fans in general right now are kind of bent over gasping for air and feeling like they were kicked in the balls, and Lequitter has saddled up his boys to try and finish off quite a few bad months with a swift 'i told ya so bitches' kick in the arse sending Ohio sport fan face first into the dirt. Fortunately I could care less about the NBA (aside from the bulls not winning with snaggle tooth eurotrash), but I feel for my friends that do and want Bron Bron to get a double McGahee next time he drives the lane against the pride of the fatherland- Heir Von Dirk.
in the golf land, it is june, i haven't played once and have no plans to play anytime soon. what really bothers me is i don't miss it as much as usual. Don't get me wrong, I miss it - love it, but with the way I play and the other things i'd rather/need to spend money on, it just isn't bothering me not to play. Priorities I guess? Also on golf, no tiger for us open, sure NBC is thrilled... it probably won't affect ratings?!
I will not comment on Pryor, turn on espn, they have 50 million opinions there...
hmm, what else, eddie's new all ukulele album is out and I haven't heard/bought that yet (again damn priorities) but have been led to believe it is pretty cool, we shall see...
My nephew is super super excited to see "My Movie!!" (aka Cars 2) and Callie and I are super super excited to go with them for his first theater going experience, ok, we like Cars too!! It should be exciting, if anything can get him to sit still for 1.5 hrs it will be the peeps from Pixar.
What else?
Nascar season has been great so far, hopefully it continues and hopefully the 88 team gets over the hump and wins in 2 weeks in Michigan and my brothers first live racing event is a memorable one.
Hope everyone is enjoying these days where it doesn't rain, I knew it would happen eventually!!
Got to go, I have to warn the british that americans are coming and we aren't gonna give up our walmarts, lay-a-way program for size 30 leopard print thongs, or love of religion- well our religion not yours, you are a ignorant heathen who could never be governor of Alaska!! Too bad Dan Quayle didn't have a nice set of cans or maybe he'd still be in the public eye. Holy shit there is a vision of a ticket that adequately represents the educational level of the average american voter - Palin/Quayle 2012!
Sorry in advance to anyone who has a nightmare from that thought.
ok, i'm done, deadliest catch is almost on!!
u r nuts
ReplyDelete