Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Long time no blog, winter X 15, and 3 dimensions of stupid

Guess it has been some time since my last verbal upchuck. If the number of you that has been deeply affected by this is greater than zero than I apologize profusely. Being confident that is not the case I will save my perfidy (sp?) for my next apology.

Little Girl - "Daddy when did the world become this dark scary place again?"

Father - " Well it all began in 1994 with O.J. Simpson. He was a sports legend whom had some popularity in film and television who (allegedly) killed his wife and a waiter. Then he had a dramatic car chase in a white bronco that people around all of America watched live on tv like it was a sport. Sportcenter became more like CNN than ever before and thus came to a new level of television dominance."

Little Girl - "Was this before ESPN hajif mulacbar sayid fu adleatics?"

Father - "Well before, this was before babies were surgically fitted with their 3D/smartvision Templar communication chip"

Little Girl - " I like mine and in FAILED (facebook all encompassing learning education database) we have been told of all the gadgets you used to have to carry and how they changed every 6 month's"

Father - "But you have not been taught and can't understand the excitement of freedom of choice. But these are stories and lessons for another time. I must get back to the beginning. With this power ESPN decided to see what they could force people to be entertained by despite it's uselessness - and game up with X games! X games, winter X games, outer space X games.... it never ended.... went 3 D...."

Little Girl - "It's ok dad, I know you get upset. You want me to temple pod up a old football game and take a break?"

Father - "Yeah we better, if your mom comes home and see's me showing you pod pics of the shoe again I'll be in trouble and have to hyper-chamber sleep without my oldies station - tonight is PJ live in Lisbon 2008!"


Someone call the cops, all that because I saw a winter X games commercial with 2 stoners watching a tv with their stupid 3D glasses on, first I'm not wearing any glasses to watch TV in my house (especially not ones you have to charge and are huge. Second, and now I'm showing more nerdiness, but the back of the "sweet 3D tv to watch the X games" is showing everything being connected with F-ing old component Yellow/Red/White cables? Really, You drop 1500 on a 3D tv, 200 bucks on fancy glasses to watch stupid 3D X games and you are going to cheap out on a HDMI cable? Fuck off ESPN, stop cramming your bs down our throats or at least do it in a realistic manner. Shit.

I'll try and get back to more regular posts and maybe more sensible ones? Yeah, like that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.