It would say - Voted for Bush a Second time - I feel no shame for 2000, how was anyone to know where it would go? But as this week is the 10 yr anniversary of the Shock and Awe war it's hard to believe that it took me so long to realize that my social beliefs are more important to me than my fiscal beliefs. Or maybe more accurately that there are few to no politicians truly fighting for fiscal conservatism (most republicans just pay lip service to it) and the few that seem truly fiscally willing to take the flag of financially responsible government leadership are fucking religious psychopaths on the level of Sharia law (Islamic laws where you know you can have your wife stoned to death if she I don't know sneezes funny?) only under the name of Jesus. You know the parts of the bible where it says love thy neighbor unless they do X,Y,Z and then in that case put them in a death camp and keep them from infecting the "Sanctity of Marriage" and yes sanctity does mean a 54% divorce rate. Oh and never under any circumstance (even violent gang rape) terminate a pregnancy, because fiscal responsibility is more unwanted children on the government dole (dole is British for welfare). Gun laws? Ha, we don't need those, everyone knows that all the gun loving adults of America are stable and mature enough to teach their children to be responsible and safe with guns and then to make sure and lock away those guns so the child doesn't have access to them, duh! That's why Columbine was our last school shooting tragedy? Climate change debate is probably some where in the middle of what both sides try and make you believe (i'm far from an expert), but why is it such a bad thing to try and make companies that make tens of billions of dollars of PROFIT every QUARTER (3 months) do a little more to make those profits safely? Anyway, I guess all i'm saying is when people (alot of people) I know keep asking me if I've watched the 2016 movie about that "African Muslim communist" in the white house, I wish they would remember the 8 year reign of destruction the was the Bush administration and that we survived it, we survived Carter for Christ sake - it's our best trait as Americans - we survive, hopefully!! I hope I can teach my son to listen to what people say, think about it and then form his own opinion, because what is hurting this world more than anything else is sheep - lots of bahhhhd bahhhhd sheep. Ok, I gotta get back to helping the rich fight off starvation and poverty that is higher taxes, we have a client considering only getting a used Lexus for his 16 year old - Fucking Obama!!
If you want to read a couple of letters from someone with real knowledge of the affects of the Iraq war...
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_crucifixion_of_tomas_young_20130310/
http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_letter_20130318/?ln
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.