I’m not even close to going hungry, maybe my mouth is to decadent? Maybe I’ve listened to too much PJ radio today? NEVER! Maybe having my head about bitten off today and not reacting was my good deed today? Maybe I deserved to have my head bitten off for not coming up with a more gentle way to say this is going to suck, but we have to do it? Maybe, ebyam? Maybe I’ll have something better to say later? Possibly I’ll never really have anything better too say or maybe I’m not really saying anything? Are these just ‘footsteps’? If I did anything it was because of you…. Problem is you is me (in the song). Trippy huh? If my wishlist was known, it would say I’d just like to say something profound, even if only profound to one other person. The best things you read or hear or see are the things that make you still and quiet, even if for only a moment. They say I will force you to think about this; rather you can comprehend it or use it or need it; you will stop and think. Sometimes those change you and then you change right back. Sometimes they change you and you are never the same, disfigured. If a person lost 100 lbs and got in marathon shape they have been disfigured, the figure they took before is not what they are now – disfigured. Words can have such great power, but often because we imply power to them thru context or circumstance. Bet most would not consider disfigured a positive word. Maybe it isn’t and my use (definition) is wrong? Who knows? Please don’t say him! We don’t talk, the lines of communication are fuzzy for us. Maybe he’ll tell me later, when it can’t do me any good.
I want to buy Hanukkah stamps to mail our chritmas cards! I won’t because I love my wife and her not wanting to kill me. It would be funny, but some jokes are not worth what it does to the people whose heads it would fly over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.